Welcome to HV Rec & Community Ed
Inspiring and Building Futures, One Experience at a Time. We Change Lives!
Exercise ~ Educate ~ Enrich
Winter/SpringPrograms are now open for registration!
- View Fall Winter/Spring Programs
- Winter Ball - Feb 25
- Youth Recreation Programs
- Youth Enrichment Programs
- Adult/Family Programming
- Lakeland Lap Pool Schedule
- Adult Land and Water Fitness Classes
Register for our Weekly E-Newsletter HERE and never miss out on what's happening in HV Rec and Ed!
Free Friends and Family Week for our Land Fitness Classes! Click HERE for details.
Empower Hour is a Before/After-School Enrichment/Recreation Program offered at the Elementary Schools.
Interested in teaching a class with us? Click HERE and fill out our interest form now!
Sign up to receive our E-Newsletter and receive information
about upcoming classes sent straight to your inbox!
Click HERE to subscribe today!
HV Pools & Fitness
We accept Silver Sneakers, Silver & Fit, Renew Active, PeerFit and Fit Your Way programs
For school safety/security reasons, the fitness centers and indoor walking tracks were closed in July 2022. The waterparks were permanently closed in March of 2020. We do still offer land/water fitness classes and lap swimming at the Lakeland lap pool.
Looking to share the gift of lifelong learning with others? Have someone who is hard to shop for or looking for an "experience" gift? We can apply your gift card purchase to the enrollment of a family member or friend! Recipients can use gift cards on all of Community Education's programs.
Welcome to Eleyo!
Welcome to Eleyo!
HV Rec and Community Ed uses Eleyo for most of our course registrations.
1. To start, you will need to first set up an account.
2. Once this is done, you can log in and set up your family profile. View Eleyo instructions to assist with this set up if needed. (If you are attending school year or summer KTC, you already have an account set up and do not need to create a new one.)
3. Now search for and choose the classes or programs you would like to register for. If a class is full, add your name to a waiting list and we will contact you if a spot becomes available.
We are HIRING!
Refs for Basketball, Volleyball and Soccer
Enrichment and Recreation Instructors
Pools and Fitness Staff
Interested? Complete THIS APPLICATION and submit to Shannon.Loso@hvs.org today!
Volunteer With Us!
We are passionate about incorporating volunteers into our programs. Volunteers invigorate and contribute to a nurturing and vibrant learning environment. Whether you can volunteer for all of our events or just one or two, we would love to work with you. If you are interested in learning more, please contact us at Shannon.Loso@hvs.org
Click HERE for our Background Screen Form!
Get in Touch
If you have any questions about programs we offer feel free to contact us.